1. To whom do I direct queries?
All queries should be directed to the Principal Officer.
2. What is the Normal Retirement Age?
The first day of the month following or coinciding with your 65th Birthday.
3. Who is an eligible employee?
A permanent Employee and Seasonal worker who is under the age of 65 years.
4. What is my Current contribution to the Fund?
5% of your basic salary / wage excluding any other emoluments.
5. Can I retire earlier than the Normal Retirement?
Yes, provided that you are aged 55 or more and the Employer so permits.
6. Can I retire later than the Normal Retirement Age?
Yes, provide you and your Employer both agree you may continue in service for a further period up to your attainment of age 70.
7. Who is considered a Spouse?
A Spouse is a person of the opposite sex married to you at the time of your death in service or at the date of your retirement. Where the surviving spouse is a woman , and custom so permits ,and you have more than one wife the benefit shall be shared proportionately amongst all spouses at the discretion of Trustees.